CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10.27.2007

You Kiss Your Sister With That Mouth?

Today, for breakfast of course, Keaton wanted a huge Halloween bat cookie. Being the strict mother that I am, I let her indulge, I mean after all it is Halloween! But instead of eating her delectable treat, she decided to lick off every speck of festive black sprinkle that decorated it. This was the messy result:


As Kiwi finished her "lollipop", she decided that her little sister shouldn't have to miss out on all the holiday fun! So she got Reagan in on this celebration by kissing her repeatedly on the head with that dirty mouth. And this was the (second) messy result:

A happy, Eddie Munster-esque, Reagan. Who delighted in every black sticky kiss, but of course she did, I mean after all it is Halloween!

1 comments:

Mrs. Cropper said...

OOOOOH! I am so excited about your blog! It's the absolute best way to record all the funny/cute/crazy things our kids say and do. Remember when you and I used to love writing in our journals together? This is like that, only better. :) (Remember this entry: Elizabeth, Earthquake, Eek! ??? If you remember that I'll die! I, of course, remember it because I'm a freak like that.)