CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.22.2009

Candles and Coconuts

Seems as though I only get around to blogging when there are big events to share, and I'm working on changing that, really I am. So with enough berating from Ian I am finally posting pics of the "tiny big girl"(what Kiwi is now calling herself) turning three and our Hawaiian adventure for Ryan and Nicole's wedding.
Kiwi's birthday
three days, three parties, three-years-old.



#1. Our house with the Skinner family.



#2. Our house with Kiwi's friends for a Little Mermaid party.



#3. My mom's house with Sidon family and Lindsey family.


Hawaii
seven days, one BIG party, one very happy couple








The girls loved Hawaii and all it had to offer. They spent their days running, splashing and digging.







The wedding was gorgeous!



Both Keaton and Reagan had the honor of being flower girls. And they rocked it!



recovering

five days, zero parties, two very tired tiny big girls

0 comments: