CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.14.2009

Too Much Good Stuff

I can't possibly recap everything that has happened since December 11th (my last post), well I guess I could, but the idea of having to makes me feel antsy and say "aaarrrgghhh", in the cranky way, not the pirate way. I hate summarizing past events. Soooooo I am putting up pictures from our December adventures, with very brief captioning so I can move on and start posting again. Here goes:

Jenny and Dave tied the knot in a beautiful ceremony on December 20th.


Kiwi and Reagan were honored to be their snow angels.


Then came Christmas Eve Eve at Poppy and Grandmas.


DJ Jazzy Kiwi was our entertainment for the night.

Christmas Eve at CoCo's and NoPo's house.

(Please note Collin hates when I dress the girls the same)

We opened presents and made our annual chocolate houses. Kiwi was really into it this year.

Reagan was really into Jake's this year.

Christmas morning brought Santa's goodies and some princess tent testing.

We then headed to Portland to spend Christmas with the Lindsey Clan.

It was a VERY white Christmas there. Keaton wasn't sure how to handle so much snow.


And to top it all off Juice and Robin hosted a fabulous Christmas dinner. Nicole and Jack enjoyed themselves.





Overall it was a great Christmas; filled with family, friends, princess dresses,

...and naked Wii Fit. Doesn't get much better than that.


(Whew, done. Finally.)

5 comments:

Mel said...

Yay, an update! They are getting so big.
Congratulations, Jenny! You looked beautiful! and the pictures of the girls with the wings...i don't have words.
Whew, I got tired looking at all of your Christmas celebrations. Your hair is so long, Beth! and I love the dresses!
Wii fit...hehehehe.

Mel said...

p.s. There are sooooo many stockings on the mantle...who are they all for? I count 7...the four of you, Jake...and Jenny and Dave?

Uncle Jake said...

Sissy eating my chocolate house is awesome. I started laughing all over again when I saw that. And Mel, I believe there were only 6 stockings. Kiwi and Reagan each had two because Auntie Cole brought them new Princess stockings for Christmas.

Uncle Jake said...

Also, I'm a little disappointed that the group shot of everyone where Collin is sneezing didn't make the cut.

Mel said...

yeah...6..what he said.

Why did I just make up a 7th stocking? Jeez. I think that means I need to go home.